Monday, December 15, 2008

Add Your Own Captions

You Missed...TWICE

My favorite thing about W is that he's a half way decent athlete. What would Obama have done? I hope he would have come over the podium and whipped dude's ass. Biden would have taken both loafers right between the eyes. McCain would have gutted the reporter and hanged him from the ceiling with his own intestines. Palin would have shot both shoes out of the air and admonished the reporter, "I didn't yell pull." Hillary Clinton would have stopped the shoes in midair with the force and said, "The ability to hurl footwear is insignificant next to the power of the force." Bill Clinton would have ducked like W, but would have apologized to the reporter, "I'm sorry. I didn't know she was your wife".

4 comments:

MJ said...

You are so funny. What other comment is there? I'm no good at captions.

JSG said...

If the shoe fits...

Christina said...

"Glad I ducked because my Secret Service detail sure didn't help."

Hopefully when Obama takes office, he will have a better staff to protect him from flying shoes among other things.

EJG said...

W was overheard telling his Blackwater entourage, "See, they did have WMD's!"