Monday, May 26, 2008

No Boundaries Part Deux



Beth asked for some links to the music I wrote about earlier so here's a video. This is my main man Michael Angelo playing his tune No Boundaries. I don't think he's homeless, but you can't tell that from his sweet attire.

It's a beautiful day today. Red Stripe (Hooray Beer!) was on sale for $10.99/12pk and there was a $2.00 instant coupon as well. I poured some out in tribute to the fallen. Happy(?)Memorial Day.

Software companies have been promising voice recognition software for at least 14 years. Where is it? I'm too good to type. It's beneath me. My blog would be much more interesting if I could ramble into a microphone incoherently and then publish it. I'd be like Bill O'Reilly.

Florida State sucks.

2 comments:

MJ said...

You've got a new streak on your blog which equates bitterness with randomness. Thanks to Beth we got this sweet video clip.

JSG said...

If it weren't for the need to slow down and mash the keys, I would really fear your posts!