Friday, September 19, 2008

Conspiracy Theory


I was speaking with someone a couple of days ago. I'm not going to name names for everyone's safety of course, but this person posited this scenario. John McCain is elected; four months or so later Sarah Palin resigns because of "family matters", and Joe Leiberman becomes the VP. The VP McCain always wanted. After a couple of days of this idea marinating, it seems plausible to me.

Another theory is that the idea of the lovely governor and hockey mom was sold to the geezer as a way to bring in women and younger voters, but she's really just a right wing puppet and the Republican powers that be are going to bust a cap in his ass and Dick Cheney will remain the VP. I truly believe that if the Republican inner circle caught McCain and Obama together, but only had one noose, John Mcain would get strung up. They hate his stinking guts.

5 comments:

MJ said...

I can't leave you hanging without a comment but your political posts leave me speechless. ;)

JSG said...

The picture leaves me simultaneously nauseated and excited. Hatred is such a passionate feeling. She's not a puppet, she's a mirror. This is what America looks like.

Cora Spondence said...

I'm afraid JSG is correct.
"The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by infinity is to contemplate the extent of human stupidity." Voltaire

MJ said...

THOSE are good comments!

EJG said...

Maybe Palin will finally move the pendulum. Or maybe it has already moved, and she's what the "New America" is going to look like.

Canada, anyone?