Saturday, September 27, 2008

Just Pick a Motley Crue Song

Motley Crue members Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee had a contest during one of their world tours during the late ‘80’s to see who could go the longest without bathing and still hook up with groupies. They went months and never reached that point. Their own filth disgusted them more than it disgusted the groupies, and they bathed. I think the Republican Party is having a similar contest. They’re trying to find out how unfit a nominee can be and still get elected. Unfortunately, they don’t seem to have reached their own filth threshold. They started with Ronald Reagan, a semi-wax figure former B movie actor, and supply sider. George H.W. Bush was given the VP slot to assuage the fears of actual Conservatives in the Republican Party – as opposed to the Dixiecrats that treat the party like the new socially acceptable Ku Klux Klan. Reagan was a way to dip their toes in the River Tard. Dan Quayle was a proto W, but since his wife, Marilyn, is smart and hardworking and always did Dan’s homework anyway, they had a backstop. Twelve years later they cannonballed in with a fully (non)functional W and consummate grumpy old man Dick Cheney. Think about this. Half the country voted (twice) for a spoiled, lazy, son of New England old money talking with a fake Southern accent. The over/under on how long it is before W starts sounding like Thurston Howell III after he leaves office is three weeks. This brings us to SARAH! DON’T F**K WITH OUR SARAH!!! The reelection of W shook my father’s faith in God. If SARAH! is a bone in McCain’s bangers and mash away from the Oval Office I’m pretty sure he’s going to turn to Voodoo and there will be sacrifices in the back yard. If ignorance is bliss then she knows heaven. She’s vacuous like a stereotypical beauty queen, and I don’t know where that comes fr…oh wait a minute, that’s right. Women are starting to feel sorry for her because she’s so far out of her element, and I’m afraid this is going to turn into votes for her. If McCain and Palin are elected I don’t know how the Republican Party tops it. The groupies are clearly ready for some unprotected group sex in a pig sty.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Motley Crue and Sarah Palin: I bet these two come up in lots of Google searches--not. Leave it to you, LJ, to find the way to link them. Interesting and frightening retrospective.
I also enjoyed the link.

EJG said...

You want to know how the Republican party tops McCain/Palin?

How about Palin/ ?

Pretty Scary, huh?!

Anonymous said...

When I think of Sarah Palin a heartbeat away from the presidency I am almost as afraid as when I think of John McCain in the White House. I was a semi-radical in my teens and twenties; in my sixties I am seriously considering Thomas Jefferson's recommendation that we have an actual revolution from time to time. Do the American people think at all? I thought we had scraped the barrel bottom with Ronald Reagan but we then elected George H. W. Bush. Still not at the bottom we elected Dubya. Now we are in danger of electing McCain/Palin. I wonder if New Zealand woud let me in.

Cora Spondence said...

Best comparison ever.
I can't spend anymore time thinking about the abomination that is Palin. It's starting to affect my sleep.
I grieve for the collective voter IQs in this country.

JSG said...

I saw a bumper sticker yesterday: PALIN cursive, all caps, pink, cutesy font.

mccain - lower case, grey print, way down at the bottom.

I had a good laugh.

Last week's Real Time with Bill Maher started a new feature- countries to consider if(when) McCain/Palin win. Finland sounded pretty good, actually.