Friday, June 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Beth!!!

My dear dear friend Beth turns 35 today. Which is weird because I've gotten to the point where I've known my friends from high school for more than 20 years. It's a strange, bittersweet feeling. On the one hand we have two decades of great memories, but on the other hand how the hell have I known anyone for 20 years. Beth is strong. She's smart and she's funny. She's someone I want LMJ to know and spend time with. There is no higher compliment coming from me. She's old enough to be President, and since she lives in the area anyway we might as well write her in next year.

I love you Beth.

Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Thank you Lowell! I'm deeply flattered and touched! And btw, my neighbor is totally cool. She gave me a bottle of wine when Ed told her it was my birthday. I'm on my 3rd glass! :-) Thanks again, and I love you too!