Saturday, June 16, 2007

De De De

I don’t do anything so I don’t have anything to write about. I could write about Paris Hilton going to jail and the possibility of her converting to Islam. Paris X would be hilarious. I could write about Justice Clarence Thomas not having rendered an opinion for the last two years. There’s nothing hilarious about a Supreme Court Justice just going along for the ride, irrespective of his or her views. I could write about Bobby Flay’s nearly superhuman grill skills. His Cuban burger and his double cheese burger – two types of cheese on one fat burger – are worth a paragraph or two. But I can’t get pumped about any of these, so considering my mostly female audience I will post pictures of my daughter. MJ handles the “Oh isn’t she cute?” style pictures, so I will post the “OMG Dad! I can’t believe you posted that on the internet. If any of my friends ever see these I’ll just die. Why are you always trying to ruin my life?” style pictures.

Who's retarded?

That's gonna leave a rash

It looks like Daddy's retarded too.


The most electrifying father in sports entertainment today

1 comment:

JSG said...

Yep. You're going to live to regret those. I'm thinking she'll be able to work this post for a nice late model used car at age 16.