Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sarah, Sarah, Storms are Brewing In Your Eyes



Would the above video have been any more of a WTF moment if she was decked out in orange/camo hunting gear? I haven't had long hair since...well ever, but even I know that some Paul Mitchell product, the size of a dime, would take care of whatever is going on with her hair. Start at the (split)ends and work your way up. This ends the Tim Gunn portion of this post.

I have no idea what I did to please whatever god it is that has brought Sarah Palin into my life, but I'm glad she's here. And thank God for the RNC's fashion budget. I'm in love with the new second half of Showgirls Nomi Malone Sarah Palin. She's batshit crazy and she kills stuff. I'm not voting for her, but I really do hope that she can keep it together and not utter any racial slurs until the election is over. I want her to head the RNC. I want to see her try to convert Barney Frank by flirting with him on Hardball. I want to laugh at Chris Matthews while he sits behind his desk, not daring to stand up because something else is standing up. When she has a gameplan that she understands and is prepared she's flawless. She's Ronald Reagan. I want her turned loose as a charming Ann Coulter - the bonus is that Ann Coulter will become redundant and go away. The flood wiped away the dinosaurs 6,000 years ago, fine. Homosexuality can be "cured", no problem. God hates captial gains taxes more than man's inhumanity towards man, whatever. All I want is 15 minutes of Meredith Viera trying not to vomit moose meat while watching video of the governor killing and dressing said moose every week, and you've got yourself a brand new, money donating Black Republican.

3 comments:

MJ said...

I am so glad you are keeping yourself entertained at SP's expense. That outfit is atrocious.

JSG said...

Stupid is as stupid does (that's SP, not LJ)

Christina said...

She is humorous. I will admit, it makes me nervous that the thought of her power might extend beyond Alaska.

I've never lived on a plantation and I feel as if, entertaining as she is, her power would create that for me, us.

I would like to keep her like a hamster, containing her wrath while watching with amusement.