Friday, May 11, 2007

7 Little Known Facts about Me

Beth has tagged me fair and square, so here are seven little known facts about your boy. This is going to be difficult because what you see is what you get.

1. I have a borderline unhealthy fascination with Star Wars.

2. MJ and I have been together since the 1988/89 school year, and last October, October 2006, was the first time she'd seen me cry. We had to put Mr. Kitty (peace and tuna be upon him) to sleep. My weeping openly seriously freaked her out.

3. I have a large collection of Transformers

4. When I was about six it frustrated me that people couldn't pronounce my first name so I told people my name was Michael.

5. I try to get together with my mother once a week to drink beer and converse about all things strange.

6. I haven't worn a pair of sneakers that weren't Nike since 1986. I had a pair of Reebok's.

7. I like to sing Disney songs written for sopranos like "Reflection" from Mulan and "Part of Your World" from The Little Mermaid. I have a very deep voice, sinus issues, and no training -- it's friggin awesome.

I'm tagging Judabear and Cora Spondance.

2 comments:

JSG said...

Okay, the only thing that disturbed/surprised me was the one about the Nike shoes. Dude, you should try some other brands..
Sing on, my Little Mermaid. May the force be with you.

Cora Spondence said...

I find all seven items normal and not surprising in the least. Okay, maybe the the whole Transformers thing is a tad freakish but everyone has their own special collections so who am I to judge? The coolest thing by far is #5. I've met your mother and I would love to get with her once a week for a chat and brew.