Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Photos of LMJ

Good lord! I’m not going to write much about my run Saturday. I tried to keep up with a more experienced runner and exhausted myself. It took me as long to run the last mile as it did to run the first two. I blame the smoke and the fact that running is the only thing like running. The elliptical is completely different. Due to early arrivals I am going to have to work harder to find time to run.

Speaking of early arrivals, I’m sure everyone wants to see pictures.




Oh, you want to see pictures of the baby?








4 comments:

JSG said...

50% Mom and 50% Dad. Stunning. She looks fast and literary.

Can't wait to meet her.

JSG said...

BTW - the Middle name - you guys avoided the double vowel thing. ;-)I love it.

Beth said...

OMG--MJ looks so good! I love that picture of her and LMJ. I'm DYING to talk to her but I'm waiting patiently because I know what it's like.

When are you going to write the story of her delivery? And how you feel about being a dad? What's it like? I love you guys and I'm so stinkin' happy for you!

Cora Spondence said...

I don't think you've ever looked so joyous as you do with your daughter. That's officially my favorite picture of you and LM.