Friday, May 11, 2007

What Time is it?

I have a race tomorrow. It’s my first since the River Run. My running has been on the back burner for the past month or so. I’ve been concentrating on my strength training, and there have been forest fires preventing me from running. I signed up for the RITA CASH for the Spring run yesterday; the run is tomorrow. I expect to finish the race in less than 25 minutes. If I finish in more than 30 minutes I will be very disappointed. I don’t care about tropical storms, fires, or any other assorted acts of God. I don’t care if I get enough sleep, if my feet hurt, if I get cramps or anything else my chicken s**t body can come up with. It’s MOTHER F!@#&*G GAME TIME!!!

1 comment:

JSG said...

And you showed up and got it done. I've no doubt that the next generation of LJ will kick butt in the diaper dashes at next year's races, with her daddy as a trainer.