Thursday, March 8, 2007

Bringing Sexy Back

I got an e-mail from a photo guy with pictures of Ya Boy from the Retro River Run. But he's offering packages like he was Olan Mills. I'm not interested in matte or glossy. It's 2007, I'm interested in gif or jpg. I don't mind paying for the photos per se -- everyone needs to make a living -- but am I narcissistic enough to pay to put photos of me on a coffee cup? The problem is that I really like the picture. I look like an athlete. I look like a guy in his early thirties. The only problem with the picture is that I'm not exercising my 2nd amendment rights. I've tried every way I know of to steal the image from the site i.e. I right clicked on it. Unfortunately the guy has some copyright software going or something. This is a link to the picture. You may want to save this page because if I do drop the $8 to $10 on a package I will edit this post and pretend that I'm not a failed cyber petty thief. http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/OrderPage.aspx?pi=05XX003V090013&po=14&c=

2 comments:

JSG said...

Drop the $10 and buy the pic. Lydia will need proof that Dad was once a speed-defying stud.

Beth said...

Buy the pic, LJ! It's awesome! You can scan it and have it digitally anyway. Congrats on finishing the race. I'm so impressed!