Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Signing In


I'm on the "New" Blogspot. Apparently the "Old" Blogspot has been assimilated by Google aka Microsoft aka the desolate one. I understand that security is needed for legal and money sites, but this is a free blog service. If I don't want certain info on here I won't put it on here. I'm frustrated that I have to sign in every time I come to my blog. I wouldn't be so frustrated if there wasn't a "remember me" check box under the login that refuses to remember me. I'm also frustrated that my "password strength" is evaluated. I won't be surprised if in a year I'll need a retinal scan to write about why the right socks are just as important as the right shoes when running more than five miles. My dear, dear friend Beth's son has pink eye. What if he needed to blog about why shrink wrapped tissues are better toys than talking dolls, but the pink eye prevented him from giving a definitive retinal scan? If the children can't blog then what the hell are we doing?

3 comments:

MJ said...

Imagine how offended people must feel when they come to my blog. They have to log in just to read it--as if what I have to say is so important there's a password. I kind of like it though. Some people say I have control issues. :)
On another note:
Why is Beth always a dear, dear friend? (Not that there's anything wrong with it.... it just seems to be more relevant the first time you mention her and seems weird if you do it every time from now until whenever.)

LJ said...

If by weird you mean style then, yes, I agree.

Beth said...

I like it that y'all talk about me when I'm not there. Tonight's cool toy was the vinegar bottle. I hope he doesn't want to blog about it tomorrow.