Friday, February 20, 2009

Sorry for the Short Post

I have some kind of virus. I’m bleeding black blood from all of my body cavities, yet I still had a pretty good day. I really enjoy my day with LMJ. We played with some new city block toy she has. We watched a little Winnie the Pooh. We played in the backyard where she dumped a bucket of 45 degree water on herself. We changed clothes. We went to the park and went down the sliding board. We swung in the swings. We even did some pull-ups – she’s a beast. She ate almost an entire dinner serving of Stouffer’s macaroni and cheese. We read Ms. Spider as she went to sleep. We both took a nap. Six of my toes fell off and they smell like almonds and ammonia. I would go to the doctor but I don’t want to pay the $15 co-pay.

1 comment:

EJG said...

Everyone needs a "sick day" sometime. Too bad you were really sick. I wonder if LMJ sensed that you weren't feeling well. Maybe pouring the water on you was a way of washing away the germs.

I love short posts!