Sunday, March 28, 2010

Getting Carried Away


I’m sick as a dog

My allergies have replaced

My cold. I can’t breathe.



However, this picture illustrates a new exercise program guaranteed to get results quickly. For the low, low price of a case of Heineken a week, I will let you chase my daughter around. Resistance training? We got that. She weighs about 30lbs. and she’s getting bigger every day. Cardio? We got that. She’ll run all day long if you’re up for it and even if you’re not.

Hold on, I’m getting a message from Corporate. NO WAY! THERE IS NO WAY WE CAN DO THIS! If you act now – operators are standing by – you can start this program for just a 12-pack of Heineken. Folks, I’m going out of business here to get you fit. I’ve done my part. The rest is up to you.

1 comment:

Christina said...

What about the 2 for 1 special? For only one 6 pack of Heiniken you can double your cardio and resistance 2 days in a row!