Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I Think I'm Done

I got nothing. Nothing interesting happened to me today. The high point, or at least the most noteworthy point, of my day was having a conversation in the sauna with a bunch of guys about exercise and nutrition. I guess that’s a good thing considering that MJ is having some kind of relapse and I’m still feeling good. She doesn’t think she’s contagious anymore, unless she has strep throat. That would suck. Grammy also feels like she’s relapsing. I hope everyone is just a little bit tired and after a good night’s rest will feel better in the morning. I don’t need to get sick right now. Even LMJ’s nose is running, which I don’t feel is a big deal because she’s a toddler and toddlers make snot. It’s what they’re here for. I suppose another high point of my day is that my tech guy is bringing me my, hopefully working, computer tomorrow. I don’t know what I will do with a computer that doesn’t have a cursor with a will of its own. I’m curious to find out if they were able to figure out what was wrong or if they just ripped the guts out and started from scratch. Unfortunately, the one document that I forgot to back up was my four page list of user ID’s and passwords. I’m going to have a lot of fun spending the next two days trying to piece all of those together. Does the fact that the best part of my day was hanging out sweating with a bunch of naked guys mean I’m getting old? I’m wondering if I should just tap out now and change my name to Murray. I can start trying to send back soup at sandwich shops because it’s not hot. I already write about my aches and pains every day. I occasionally complain about things not being as good as they were 20 years ago. Yeah, I quit. I’m just going to be an old man from now on.

No comments: