Thursday, November 29, 2007

Mailing It In.

Why the hell am I up at this hour? I had a late appointment tonight and then I had to do MJ's work gladly helped out as is my privilege as a teacher's husband. I don't have anything to say, but I don't want to break my blogging streak, especially since Cora has already blogged to night to carry the streak to thirty-two days straight. I don't if tomorrow will be any better because I'm going to spend the day with LMJ, and while I adore my baby girl she's not the best conversationalist just yet. Raspberries aren't thought provoking -- the Bronx cheer, not the fruit. I also wouldn't consider fatigue a full fledged muse. I could write about a whole bunch of drama going on at MJ's school, but that would disqualify about seventy or eighty potential blog readers. All I know is that I'm really happy I don't work for DCPS. I apologize for the crappy post but it still counts.

4 comments:

MJ said...

I should get you that tote bag mentioned in Cora's post as a tahnk you for being the best teacher spouse ever!

JSG said...

Damn you for posting, even through exhaustion. I missed only one day in the 32 day streak, so I considered posting when I got in last night. Flight landed at 11:57, If I had a brief post I could've3 stayed in the airport and jammed one in using the free wifi.

The teacher's spouse thing is a thankless gig. Maybe MJ will share some of the festive holiday teacher coffee mugs that she's likely to receive in the next few weeks.

Cora Spondence said...

Behind every great teacher is a great teacher's spouse and you are the what's happening there.
And oh please, I blogged about tote bags---the poster child for crappy posts!

DiaBelo said...

"I also wouldn't consider fatigue a full fledged muse." Nice alliteration!