Sunday, November 4, 2007

A Picture is Worth 1000 Words

The time change has thrown me off so I'm being lazy about today's post. I am posting a few pictures and a caption with each one. Hopefully, tomorrow I will feel like writing something.



Hey Paco, what the hell are you doing there? Just because you cut those people's grass doesn't mean they want you in their picture.


This is Morgan's side of the family. They are very nice people and I think it's important for LMJ to know them, but like the song says, One of these things is not like the others. One of these things just doesn't belong. I feel like Jeb Bush's wife at the ranch in Texas.






What do you mean there's going to be a delay? Why can't I just get on the airplane? This is the photo I used for my passport. I think it's a good thing I travel with MJ, otherwise I might have some Homeland Security issues. I'd look twice at this shady bastard. The one thing I have going for me in the not looking like a freaking terrorist department is that I can't grow facial hair to save my life. So I think I may come off as more of an American Indian or maybe a Polynesian.





Services you won't get from your candy ass Merrill broker. Are they even going to be in business a year from now? This is me helping either set up or clean up MJ's classroom.

4 comments:

MJ said...

You look young in your passport photo. Has it been that long since our last vacation?

Thanks for the classroom assistance.

I recognize your technique in this post--the three photo technique. I've used it often.

Cora Spondence said...

Your family photograph reminds me of the last family photo Cal took with my very swarthy (not including my sister) family. It looked like we had invited a lawyer to eat with us.
And I have no words for the second photo. No words.

JSG said...

Nice trick. Just use pictures when you have nothing to say. My battery is charged and I have a suspicious looking mole on my inner thigh. Don't miss my post tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I just noticed lmj has your ears!
cj