Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm Lazy

How to field dress a unicorn is one of the many reasons why the interweb is a wonderful thing.



This is just about how I remember it, teachers who read this, is it still like this?



Cracked.com is the best website ever.


Maddox makes me feel better.

I've reached the breaking point and I'm going to buy a digital voice recorder, and record my wisdom in a Scottish brogue.

Human society is based on polite lies. If people, especially men, were honest about what they thought the whole world would be like the Middle East. The Jews and Arabs have an open and honest relationship.

Does anyone really believe that Pizza Hut can all of a sudden make world class Italian food?

1 comment:

MJ said...

OK...Just a PSA. That second site (the one you said teachers should read)has a very loud, death-metal screaming noise in the background. I'm just saying it might bother some people sitting around you.

There were some inaccuracies in the story. Example: the fight happens in the cafeteria not the parking lot.

Interesting method of posting.