Saturday, January 3, 2009

I'm Trying to Post Everyday, Too.

I started a rather nasty manifesto that won't be published until it is revised - if it's published at all. I'm trying to be more positive in my outlook and less punitive in my responses. This is diametrically opposed to what I'm writing in my manifesto. I think the manifesto, if it is released, it will mean that everything has broken down. But that's not going to happen because my positive energy, and the endless supply of Tony Robbins quotes available on the Internet are indefatigable. President elect Obama is testing me already. He's about to be sworn in as POTUS, yet his ridiculous cult loyal followers continue to beg me for money like a homeless guy at the bottom of an exit ramp. You won. I voted for you. Stop begging. I think a more constructive use of your time would be coming up with a strategy to let the world know you're not a bitch, without starting or finishing a nuclear war. One of the things I'm going to miss about the W regime is the world's abject fear healthy respect of W's potential to act capriciously. Laura's not in the mood, fine. Let's end the world. My bike has a flat tire, fine. Let's end the world. I don't condone this attitude, and "I challenge W to make his life a masterpiece. I challenge him to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk" - Tony Robbins. Can Obama get out of my pocket and actualize his synergy to help America be the best America America can be? I'm pretty sure I know his answer, and his positivity helps me in the positivization of my own ideal tomorrow. Thank you for motivating me, Barry. Allow me to return the favor by offering you some motivation. When the Dow gets back over 11 thousand I'll send you five dollars. When the Cuban embargo is lifted I'll send you a hundred. A salaam alaikum.

3 comments:

MJ said...

I don't really know what to say about this post that Tony Robbins hasn't already said.

This may seem unrelated but you're a good husband and father and that's something to be happy about.

LJ said...

A good husband and father? That sounds like a eulogy.

MJ said...

I hope it's not. I have lots of chores planned for you.