Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Nothing remarkable happened today. I don’t have a serious football rooting interest playing. I wanted the Iggles to win but I’m not worked up about them losing. The Seminoles look good in basketball, but it’s January so that means less than nothing. We went to the park today, and LMJ was cute but so. She’s cute everyday. What am I supposed to write about? Some of you should resist arrest and let me video tape it – your pain, my gain. Could somebody please punch a cop in the face? We met the G’s yesterday at Panera, but that was uneventful. They’re really nice people but there weren’t any cops in the restaurant for them to punch. Even if there were, I doubt they would have because I’m sure their daughter would have died of embarrassment. I’m not sure they would sacrifice their daughter’s life so I could have something to post about – at least not in January. If this was late December and everybody needed something to write about to keep their blog post streaks going then maybe, but not for 18 of 365. Nobody’s desperate yet. The most dramatic thing that happened this weekend is that I forgot to get MJ an orange juice. Tomorrow is MLK day and Tuesday Obama is inaugurated, but how does that help me on this sleepy Sunday. I drank some beer and my parents came over to see their granddaughter, so it was a good day, but absolutely nothing extraordinary happened. I got Starbucks this morning, but it wasn’t crowded and they got my order right. The only complaint that I might have is that there’s a hot chick crew and they weren’t working. Today is a complete happy wanderer day. Maybe I needed it after Friday night’s Battlestar. It’s 7:30. The baby girl is in the bath. There’s football on right now. Tomorrow is a holiday. That’s about all I’ve got. Seacrest out.

2 comments:

MJ said...

I graded some papers. Does that count for anything in your post?

JSG said...

The anti-Seacrest, I would say.