Friday, January 9, 2009

It's Great to Be a Florida Gator.





The Florida Gators were voted national champions for the second time in three years, and I would really be happy if the world exploded. My deep black hatred for the orange and blue is all encompasing. Their success is my misery. However, I can’t feel half as frustrated as the Gators’ defensive coordinator, Charlie Strong. Strong’s defense just bent “the best offense in college football history” over and treated them like a white collar convict in a maximum security prison for the second time in three years. He’s been a huge part of the Gators’ success yet, no one wants to interview him for a head coaching job. I wonder why. What could possibly be the reason that not one of the 30 or so schools looking for a head coach is interested in even talking to Charlie Strong? Well f**k ‘em all. I’m a Gator fan until the brother man gets an interview.

No comments: