Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm Having A Better Day Than Tiger Woods

Today was a complete failure from an exercise stand point. I ate clean but there were way too many built in excuses for me to avoid this morning. I had some stuff I needed to do at work. My iPod is dead and MJ took hers with her to work. The gym and I getting together today just wasn’t going to happen. I could have done my pool session but I can’t run on the dreadmill without my iPod. If I was going to run outside after swimming I would have needed a lot more equipment, so I lied to myself and decided I would get to the gym this afternoon – wasn’t gonna happen. After I got to work and quit on my pool plans, I decided to ride my bike for a couple of hours but the day got away from me. By the time I got home I was hungry and tired. I ate lunch, Facebooked, and checked to see if Tiger Woods admitted that his wife, Elin, hit him in the face with a golf club. Side Note:
That’s totally what happened. He cheated on her with that party skank. Elin lost it, and for good reason. She’s much better looking than the party skank and they’re both blondes, so there’s no variety excuse for Tiger. I thought she was just a vapid Swedish model, but her violent streak bumps her hotness way up.
End of side note. Then the baby girl woke up, but instead of asking Grammy to come watch her while I exercised, I did the big-hearted thing and skipped my workout. I’m a mensch. Today was a textbook example of my planning to fail by failing to plan. I have to get MJ to leave me her iPod, even if I bring it to her at school after I’m done. I have to get all of my gear ready tonight before I go to bed along with my workout nutrition. Breakfast is easy but the transitional stuff for during my workout is going to take some prep work. Today didn’t work out but tomorrow will. I’ll be in the pool first thing in the morning.

No comments: