Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm A Whore

I’m wondering how adsense works so everyone is going to have to bear with me while I load this post with obvious keywords. There’s nothing I can do. It’s all part of my obsessive compulsive disorder. I have to know what conjures what. It’s like I’m in a master’s class at Hogwarts. Is Emma Watson or Daniel Radcliffe a keyword? I remember her being excited about the third movie because she was able to wear jeans. They wore sneakers in that movie too, but in England they call them trainers. I’m a bit of an athletic shoe fan, but I wasn’t familiar with any of the shoes they wore in Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban. They definitely weren’t Nikes, Adidas, Pumas, New Balances, or Reeboks. The jeans weren’t Levis, Calvin Kleins, or Polos. Is it strange that Ralph Lauren gave his brands their own names: Polo and Chaps. Most designers put their names on their products, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, Pierre Cardin, and Coco Chanel for example. Speaking of names we had Stouffer’s macaroni and cheese for lunch today. Is there or was there a Chef Stouffer, and did he or she sell out like Rachel Ray or Tyler Florence? We also enjoyed some Rachel’s Yogurt and some Fuji apples that we got at Publix. While I’m trying to lose weight I’ve been skipping the alcohol. Everyone knows that I’m a Heineken fan, but I’m also a fan of Jameson’s Irish whiskey, as well as Pyrat Rum and Cruzan Rum. I discovered Cruzan on my honeymoon where the hotel, Caneel Bay, leaves a bottle in the room. I’ve stopped mixing my drinks. I now savor the flavors over ice, although there are a lot of people who like to mix their rum with Coke. What’s funny is that I’ve heard of a rum and Coke and a rum and cola, but I’ve never heard of a rum and Pepsi. MJ loves Coke but doesn’t like Pepsi at all, which I find strange. I understand preferring one over the other, but loving one and disliking the other doesn’t make sense to me. Moon River Pizza.

2 comments:

MJ said...

An oddly interesting post. I also like Tea Collection and Pottery barn. Let's not forget Starbucks. We (your small audience) clicked on ten ads yesterday. I understand it needs to be about 1000. Gotta go; I've got ad-clicking to do.

MJ said...

FYI: You have to actually click on the post title to see a different selection of ads. On the front page, it's mostly fence ads since the subtitle is "My dogs are barking."